As with all the services we offer, we take a hands-on approach to strategic planning that maximizes the potential for success. We design a process to address a client’s strengths, weaknesses and needs, and answer questions like:
• What is the vision, mission and purpose?
• What new initiatives can be introduced to strengthen the organization and further its mission in the community?
• What should the organization look like in three to five years?
• Has the organization conducted a self-assessment?
• What relationships are complementary, collaborative and competitive?
• Has a cost-benefit analysis been performed to help evaluate the metrics associated with programs?
• What role does the Board play in helping the organization’s effectiveness?
Reviewing internal organization documents, personal and focus group interviews with the board, staff, key stakeholder, program participants and beneficiaries, we analyze and present our findings with tactical recommendations and roadmap for the organization to follow.